Sunday, January 27, 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT! お知らせ

Hey guys, I'm going to apologize in advance for the awfully boring format of this blog post, being all text and all. But I have a very important announcement. My friend Anna and I (http://www.littlegaijin.net)  have been practicing Japanese together and have been friends for a while now. She first "met" me in a sense on YouTube when I began learning Japanese, and has been my senpai ever since, although now our Japanese is closer in level :P (and she's older than me, so she's still kind of my senpai... :D) Anyway, she and I have an announcement.
WE MADE A FORUM! What kind of forum specifically? Well, a forum for people learning Japanese. You can join and use the forum for completely free at http://japanese.freeforums.org/
We just started the forum so we only have three members. Anna is Admin of the forum, and I am a global moderater, basically her partner for the forum. Together we run the forum to help people learning Japanese, such as topics and discussions on Japanese culture, and a place for you to ask questions about Japanese, and even a discussion room where you're only allowed to speak Japanese so you can practice! You can make other internet friends who are studying Japanese and ask Anna and I questions so we can help you too :)
Right now though, the forum is set up but it isn't doing much because we don't have many members. So if you are interested, please help support us and our new forum by joining at http://japanese.freeforums.org/

My username there is MidoriAbby, and our admin Anna is of course "littlegaijin".
See you all on the forum!

Thanks for reading,
Abby

5 comments:

  1. それはことができません。T_T 。わたしのははとちちがわたしはしぬ。ごめっなさい!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's too bad... would it help if you told your parents that you don't have to give any personal information, and that the administrators (me and anna) delete any innapropriate content? It's okay if you can't, I just wanted to make sure you knew that it is a safe site.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete